1. Power on: connect gas detector to the joint, and then connect DV 12V power adaptor to the manipulator.
2. Device: after power on, the manipulator gives “di”sound once, and it will turn on the gas valve automatically. At
the same time, the blue and red led on the gas detector flash alternately.It means the gas detector is preheating.
Once The blue light is always bright, indicating to work normally.
3. Alarm: when the density of leaking gas reaches to alarm value,the red led will flash, the manipulator receives
the alarm pulse, giving long”didi~”sound. At the same time, it will report to alarm host and turn off the gas valve.
(The user can press down the clutch button, turning on the gas valve manually; or restart the manipulator to turn
on the gas valve).
4. It can test the gas detector itself. When gas detector is in fault or out of power, the manipulator will report the
status to alarm host.
5. Manipulator can send heart-beating signal to alarm host in case of device failure.
Working voltage: DC12V(external power adaptor)
Working current: Static ≤100mA Alarm Current ≤400mA
RF frequency: 433.92MHz ±200KHz GAS type：natural gas, LPG
Alarm density value: 8%LEL Alarm density tolerances: ±3% LEL
Long-term stability tolerances: <5% LEL Alarm sound: 85DB
Rotational force: >5KG